Thursday, October 06, 2005

If you can, please give somethin'

For the last several years the fine folks at Wampum have been giving out the KOUFAX AWARDS. In addition to be a nice thing for a progressive to win, it is quite the server hog for them.

The other nice thing about the Koufax nomination process contains several nominees which allows you to find blogs you have never seen before. I believe that Rising Hegemon probably picked up hundreds...dozens...alright a couple of new prison pen pals last year thanks to this. I found several fine blogs I had never had a chance to read before that I read quite often now.

In any case, it is "hard work" and expensive to conduct and last year their resources were seriously tapped in hosting it.

Now, there are even more progressive blogs and the task will get bigger.

So give if you can.

And when the new year rolls around, feel free to accept this whining request to nominate Dr. Atta J. Turk, simply because I'm in this solely for the recognition, the money, the bling ... and the ladies, of course.

How long I have to blog to acquire any of these items is unknown to me, but if I keep at it I may get it someday ... or alternatively turn into a "real live boy".

No comments: