Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Attaturk's Post-Hoc NFL Picks

Fresh on our prediction that the Cardinals and Twins would dominate Major League Baseball's respective Central Divisions and that the Pistons would win the NBA Championship (just look through our archive to disprove it), Attaturk introduces this new feature at Rising Hegemon, my amazing football picks.

You will recall that as of Sunday, I was already 1-0, having taken the Titans and the points.

Well, Tuesday, I'm happy to reveal my remaining four picks.

Baltimore -3
CLEVELAND +3

Take Cleveland and the points. Look for Boller to struggle.

Dallas +4.5
MINNESOTA -4.5

Take Minny and the points, look for Culpepper to have a big day.

Kansas City +3
DENVER -3

Cannot see KC winning this one, take Denver and the points.

Green Bay +3
CAROLINA -3

Take the dog in this one folks. Green Bay will win, and cover.

Wow, a 5 and 0 week.

If you invented a time machine, you could have really scored in Vegas this week.

I'll see you next Tuesday, where my perfect record will continues.

No comments: