Because it's never too early to put the world on notice...
- Breathless: Stop breathlessly describing your frenemy's blog post as "breathless".
- Bipartisan: Simultaneously the most meaningless and dangerous word in American politics.
- Elites: May only be uttered when referring to David Brooks.
- Folks (when uttered by any politician): This has simply got to stop.
- Frenemies: So very Gretchen Carlson. Hey! Let's ban her, too!
- Hippie Punching: For Christ's sake, I know you think Obama is trying to provoke you personally, but really -- it's not about you.
- Homeland: Still awful after all these years.
- Lamestream/Mainstream/Establishment: If you are on television using any of these words, you are lamestream/mainstream/establishment.
- Real Housewives of ___________. Aren't there already enough cultural outlets for your misogyny?
- The American People: See "Folks", above.
Happy new year, Hegemaniacs.