Friday, November 22, 2013

Oh C'mon!

Obviously this is all because of gay marriage.

Charles Manson may be getting married -- or at least, that's what one of his biggest fans claims.

"I'll tell you straight up, Charlie and I are going to get married," the supposed fiancee, known only as "Star," told Rolling Stone. "I take it very seriously. Charlie is my husband. Charlie told me to tell you this."...

... "Charlie," however, has a different story. "That's a bunch of garbage ... That's trash," Manson told Rolling Stone. "We're just playing that for public consumption."

When Charles Manson is the SANE half of the couple, that's not a good sign.

3 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Governor Quinn signed the law making same-sex weddings legal in Illinois the day before yesterday. I'm still waiting for my marriage to be annihilated. For some reason, it hasn't happened yet.

Dude looks good for 79 years old. I guess even decay is disgusted enough to leave him alone.

Athenawise said...

"I guess even decay is disgusted enough to leave him alone."

Well said, StonyPillow.

pansypoo said...

all trhe nuts roll to CA.