Friday, January 13, 2006

Somebody AT NPR Doesn't Like Bush

Today on Don Gonyea's report from Bush's trip to New Orleans a soundbite from yesterday, only this was way more than a soundbite (I'll put up the link later). Here was part of what Bush said and what Gonyea played:


"New Orleans is reminding me of the city I used to come to visit. It's a heck of a place to bring your family. It's a great place to find some of the greatest food in the world and some wonderful fun..."


And let me tell you, as always the text just doesn't do justice to how big a moron he sounds. They normally don't play those long soundbites that accurately portray Bush. Then to bring it into complete relief Bill Clinton was interviewed about his efforts to bring AIDS drugs to impoverish nations and whether an American could ever be Secretary General of the UN. Somebody had to be planning that.

Yeah I'm sure Bush could come up with more than a complete sentence or two about those issues. Right.

No comments: