Monday, June 02, 2008

Suppose I Accidentally Got My S#$t Together?

I'd post more, for one thing. Sorry, I've been scarce. Very busy with both the personal and the professional at the moment.

A few tidbits:

I want this guy to go away. Gave turkee to his primary challenger. Just like D.C., Albany needs new blood.

Driftglass wrote a nice tribute to Steve Gilliard, who died a year ago today.

Okay, so it's gossip, but I feel lousy about this. She's my peer. And she's had a hell of a time: crappy parents, addiction, lost her kids. I loved "Paper Moon". And she was in one of my favorite "Sex and the City" episodes: "A Woman's Right to Shoes."

Eschaton commenter JeffCO turned me onto this, which I keep listening to over and over again.

In between everything, I'm reading this, which Culture of Truth recommended. Oh, you should be reading his Bobblespeaks. You really should.

And watertiger is blogging live from the SEIU Quadrennial Convention in Puerto Rico for FireDogLake. Check it out.

More soon (I hope).

No comments: