Friday, September 03, 2004

Listless Picture Captions

Boy, the speech of our Chimperial Majesty was so stunning that I am spent. Still, a few captions can come from the tired brain.


After hearing that Zell Miller was coming back to the convention Mary Lou Retton's head gets ready to 'splode.


Yes, that is pretty much what I was doing during your speech Mr. Preznit.


"Abu Grape...Abu Gary...Abu Gangrape..."


Manly Girl and Girly Man.


Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I'm a jackass.


Piehole.


Oh, how I wish Terry Gilliam still did animations. And Mr. President, would you mind NOT standing upon our national symbols privates?


How hard it is, to hide a family's shame.


Mary Cheney, still M.I.A.


Palpable Charisma.


I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny


I'm tired of magazines
Saying flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back

No comments: