Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday Bobblehead Highlight

No description could do it justice. res ipsa loquitur, and all that...

TWEETY: Hey, tell me something I don't know!

MAGLALANGADINGDONG: Well, I think we have to seriously consider the Very Serious Allegations raised by my anonymous sources about what went on last night at this quote-unquote "panel discussion" in New York City (sneers). I don't know if these great -- and grave -- Threats to Our Freedom were actually plotting a coup d'etat but my sources sure do raise interesting questions!

TWEETY: So what you're saying is that an elite group of Leftists met secretly in the Capital of the Liberal Elite last night to plot total world domination and that the DHS alert should actually be "Code Red" right at this very moment? Was their Supreme Leader there? I mean, can we all get on school buses and into our SUVs and go to work and church and school tomorrow confident that we won't all be shipped off to Leftist-owned-and-operated re-education camps in Taxachusetts? I mean, ARE.WE.SAFE?

MAGLALANGADINGDONG: I don't know, Tweety. But you have to consider the participants in this thing. It's bigger than any of us know. You had a woman who's all but declared that she's hell-bent on destroying Christianity. Another who p-p-p-Posts vicious smear p-p-p-Pictures designed to undermine the Republican party on her blog. And a woman who p-p-p-Poses in p-p-p-Pictures with disgraced ex-p-p-p-Presidents!!! Are they p-p-p-Poised to destroy Our Way of Life? We.Just.Don't.Know.

TWEETY: (wiping spittle from tip of his nose) Well, you heard it here first. Elite lefty bloggers plotting the destruction of the planet, probably meeting again -- in secret -- even as we speak. Thanks for a great roundtable, folks. I'll be back with my insights on whether or not Barack Obama, who is black, is black enough to capture the black vote in 2008.

No comments: