Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Internet Tough Guy

JimmyJeff, 8-Pitch Uncut:

Is it any wonder why I was concerned about the security arrangements at the National Press Club? STORY In the green room that morning, one of the panelists suggested that if an attack occurred I should "take it well." Thanks Wonkette, but we don't even tell rape victims to do that anymore.

Misguided attackers be advised: I know how to defend myself and I guarantee you'll regret finding out how good at it I am.


Well, let's see, since everything about you is a complete and utter fraud except for one thing, I take it your plan of action would be to turn to rear-entry, or perhaps peeing your pants (another skill I guess).

I'm guessing Wonkette was more of an enabler at that task than giving you a warning.

JimmyJeff those of us who have observed your tired act know quite well that intellectually you could not argue your way out of any position, except perhaps the missionary.

And it doesn't help that writing about you means that pretty much every sentence is a double entendre.

No comments: