Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To all those who circulate...

To those family members, spammers, distant friends, cousins, acquaintances who do not know how to use the delete button properly, people I have never heard of except for the fact you are sending me these worthless emails and -- oh yes -- those supposedly patriotic idiots who support Bush's war in Iraq and Afghanistan:

Stop sending me your stupid "acts of patriotism" stories about war veterans in the airports, "coming home but shipping back out" stories, "bravely going to fight in Iraq" stories, etc... etc... etc... damn etc!

And why are these stories always in bold or italics and/or in bright colors?  And what is wrong with all these people who spread these wastes of bandwidth?!  Yes, I always send jingoistic messages to everyone I know... Whaaaa?  Sheesh, this takes fear mongering and personal attacks to a whole new level!  Which is all inescapable except but for the blessed delivery of the delete key!!

Stop cluttering my email inbox with your unbelievably nationalist war mongering clap trap.  Leave the BS among yourselves.  Keep the urban legends to other idiots like you because I don't need them.

Nope, none for me.  Thanks.

Now, maybe we need to start spreading messages about how amazing Clinton and Obama are... how unbelievably cool they were in an airport, or how they brought a small crowd to tears by their genuine compassion for someone, or ... Why is it that the only story crap that is circulated is the usual far right pseudo propaganda?

No comments: