Thursday, November 18, 2010

Because I'd hate to let a shitty post go to waste

This was going to go up at FDL this morning, but somebody wrote something about it last night (shakes virtual fist at Thers), so please enjoy this post which discusses the last post and thereby gives two posts to an idiot that really isn't worth one.

Or something...


Elvis would give that man a fried banana sandwich

Sarah Palin, 'Real Housewife of Wasilla', kingmaker, creator of words, mother of lovely, gifted children. In her own mind future President, 2013 to about July 2015 or so, when she resigns to spend more time playing Little Big Planet 2.

How could anyone be sick of it all?

A real 'Murican hero, that's who!

Like most Americans, Steven Cowan has been perplexed by Bristol Palin’s curious ability to keep advancing in TV’s "Dancing with the Stars" competition.

However, unlike other viewers, Cowan, 66, allegedly became so enraged by Palin’s success that he actually fired a shotgun round into his television, triggering a 15-hour standoff with Wisconsin cops.


Now perhaps a smarter person would have changed the channel, or better yet, never watch that wretched show to begin with -- oh and not kept a loaded shotgun nearby. But these are mere trifles in Mr. Cowan's Presley-like act of defiance. I, for one, and perhaps alone, salute you sir for your willingness to take a stand. A rather sad and inappropriately over-the-top stand, but a stand nonetheless.

[Totally NOT cross-posted at Firedoglake]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watch that show and I am neither stupid nor wretched. I just like to watch (peole dance, that is). And I love how Lush Bimbo is all, "libruls is so upset 'bout Sarah, I mean Bristol, beating, I mean winning against the democrats, I mean that black chick. Sarah, I mean Bristol, is just a pretty, I mean chubby single mother who has benefited from a rabid group of Tea Baggers with nothing netter to do acting inappropriately, I mean oh whatever, have you voted for Sarah, I mean Bristol yet?

jimmiraybob said...

Momma grifter recently left one of the grifter cubs unattended for a bit which promptly led to hilarious Facebook hyjinks ("You're like totally a faggot for dissing my family...you're a loser cause you're gonna grow up in Wassila and I'm gonna get my own TV show cause I'm a winner because I have a Momma that will soon be emperor of America.")

Chubby cub even made a celebrity appearance from DWT Stars ("baby daddy, loser, yadda, yadda.")

What's not to love about the lovely Sarah/Snow Machine Dude family?

sukabi said...

there will be a mighty conflict brewing in the conservosphere over this "incident"... do they blame the liburls for trying to take away the guys "second amendment remedies" or do they excoriate the guy for dissing a Palin.... oooooohhhh the conflict...


personally, I understand the guys' frustration, I feel like shooting out my TV when ever a Palin gets another minute of airtime / recognition that they haven't earned/don't deserve.

pansypoo said...

meanwhile, i am over at PBS looking at antiques. but i understand ire when the less talented prevail. fuck the oscars. titanic? also watched the end of avatar. now THOSE are lizard people.