Saturday, November 05, 2011

Wow, it's a real battle for sports asshole of the day

Is it NASCAR asshole Kyle Bush? ...at least there wasn't gunplay.

Or is it Steve Williams, former Tiger Woods' caddie managing the tremendous feat of making his boss look like a sympathetic figure via rather revolting racism?
"My aim was to shove it right up that black asshole," Williams said.
Then there's former rassler/bad actor/worse governor Jesse Ventura who is so offended by the loss of civil liberties via a discharged lawsuit that he says he's going to move to Mexico -- famed for its civil liberties. "He ain't got time to think". 

But I think, despite all these contenders, we have a winner yet unmentioned until now.

4 comments:

Raoul Paste said...

So Jesse Ventura is frustrated.

Get in the back of the line, buddy.

Anonymous said...

Busch: Well I am out hear to win. And I am sorry I attempted to murder the guy, but hey it takes two to start a fight and two to finish it. Ok he didn't nearly kill me, but you know I have been wrecked four times by other guys so I figured now was the time to try to kill someone else, you know, so they know how it feels to be wrecked. Cause none of this is my fault you know, it has allot to do with the Kenyan in Chief and all. My mum taught me to accept responsibility and then to pass it off to someone else. So in the end it must be her fault. I am out here to win you know.

jimmiraybob said...

Going three wide into a turn is bound to not end well. Busch could have checked up instead of trying to squeeze Hornaday. Busch forced Hornaday's car into an unstable configuration and they both paid a bit. Then, to come out of it and try to kill* Hornaday should get Busch the boot.

*review the wreck that killed Earnhardt Sr. Sure, there are more safety devices now due to that wreck but still.....

pansypoo said...

i wouldn't mind more murder at NASCAR. taint hat NASTRUCK? and the need to waste more gas? a pox on NAS.