Friday, January 21, 2005

The Ceremonial Ceremonies

Sadly, Attaturk can not take part in the festivities as I am not in D.C. and I loathe the occupant. But that does not mean I have failed to note a thing or too.


Oh, I know, I know, you want me to make an "Asshat" reference...you know you do, oh how you know you do. But I'll refrain. However, I'll just settle for encouraging you to notice how much this picture...

could look like this picture...







James Dobson's head explodes as Mary Cheney touches the Bible. Meanwhile, Cheney takes the oath of office, *clears throat..."I...um...fucking swear, okay?!"


While taking the Oath, Dear Leader shows the rest of the nation the back of his hand.


Please be upstanding for the Mayor of Simpleton.


Jenna wonders where the hell she is.


An awkward moment, as Bush pushes Rehnquist over.


Go Cheney Yourself, the people love him.

LET US LOOK AT HOW WORDS EQUAL DEEDS FOR DEAR LEADER


"There is only one force of history that can break the reign of hatred and resentment and expose the pretensions of tyrants and reward the hopes of the decent and tolerant. And that is the force of human freedom." "Oh, and jackbooted repression helps too."


"We will persistently clarify the choice before every ruler and every nation -- the moral choice between oppression, which is always wrong, and freedom, which is eternally right."




I have to admit, I'm fond of the sign on their left.


Dear Leader reacts with obvious glee at the approach of a float carrying Spongebob & the Chippendale Dancers.


Try as he may, the President could not get Condi out of his mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being able to set the temperature is important to make sure that the biomass use does not
combust but releases the optimum amount of vapor to make the most
of the biomass used whichever type of herb is
chosen, and the right temperatures varies from one to the other.
Wow, so many of us today know what a vaporizer is and we
all have a handy dandy vaporizer with us. That's not bad for one portable heater to accomplish.

Also visit my blog; portable vaporizer