Monday, January 28, 2008

Wank More into the Breach MY FRIENDS!


McCain, Act 4, Scene 3:

This day is call'd the feast of Chimpy, my friends.
My friends, he that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd, my friends
And rouse him at the name of Chimpy.
My friends, he that shall live this day, and see old age, (like that'll happen)
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours, my friends
And say 'To-morrow is Chimpy's dinner.'
Then will he strip his sleeve, my friends and show his Ayn Rand tattoo,
And say 'These tats I got on Chimpy's day.'
Old men forget; my friends, I just forgot, we'll be fighting more wars
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day, my friends. Like watching O'Reilly. Then shall our privates,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Chimpy the Preznit, Cheney and Rummy,
Condi and Bremer, Wolfowitz and Feith, my friends
Be in their pissed in pants freshly soiled.
This story shall my friends teach my friends' son;
And Chimpy Chimperor shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world, set for 2010 my friends,
But, my friends, we in it shall be remembered-
We few, war mongering few, we band of wankers;
For he to-day that sheds another's blood for me, my friends
Shall be a wanker; for he's quite vile, and well, you're all vile my friends
This day shall led to more rendition;
And gentlemen together now-a-bed, my friends
Shall shrink themselves accurs'd they were not reared, my friends
And hold their manhoods for cheap whiles any speaks my friends
That had others fight for us upon Chimp Chimpereror's WAR!!!

No comments: