Monday, November 08, 2010

The only way this guy could be more awesome

Is if he immediately replaced Bristol Palin on 'Dancing with the Stars'*

Edison Peña could be forgiven for having to slow to a walk at times during the New York City Marathon on Sunday. His training, after all, came via subterranean loops of only a few miles at a time, with the tunnels of a collapsed gold and copper mine for a course and sawed-off work boots for footwear.

But after fighting through knee pain to jog across the finish line in under six hours, Peña wanted to clear something up.

“First of all, I want to say that I would have run faster,” he said. “And I did run faster in the mine.”




*Okay, maybe there are a ton of things more awesome than that...I panicked.

3 comments:

Raoul Paste said...

Now I'm smiling.

pansypoo said...

the healing power of elvis.

Anonymous said...

Bring him ON!