Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Things to be Happy About

DeDurkheim is really pissed, Attaturk is also really pissed, but mostly DeDurkheim is really pissed. He's more pissed than me, even though frankly, I believe I am so pissed I'm crying urine. I'm glad I was able to clear that up. Oh, unlike DeDurkheim I am just pounding the psychotropics today so that probably helps.

Having downed enough Zoloft to induce a Native American Vision Quest I detected a few things that I have to hold on to, that will make this period of trial easier.

1. If Kerry had won, could we still have called it "Rising Hegemon"? Now, I don't have to worry about that anymore.

2. I'm not James Lileks, that has to be a positive.

3. I have the clean conscience of never having smothered a bird in my bare-hands. So I'm one up on Karen Hughes.

4. I only lie infrequently, that also puts me way up on Karen Hughes.

5. I'm not Tucker Carlson.

6. I'm not in or around Fallujah.

No comments: