Monday, November 08, 2004

Help a Fellow Blogger out...IF YOU DARE

Attaturk doesn't have HBO, if he wants to hear cursing he wacks his thumb with a hammer, or has a football hit him in the nuts like those normal people on America's Funniest Videotaped Disability Claims.

Attaturk condemns verbalizing one's cursing. It's fucking rude, the last thing I ever want to hear is some asshole yelling one fucking swearword after another out of his god-damned piehole.

Anyhow, in the land of less obvious jokes (or is it?) James Wolcott noticed this premium channel monstrosity on Friday night's Bill Maher show.

The strangest thing in the broadcast happened when the show was over. The panelists stood, Sullivan's back to the camera, and as the credits rolled, he began squeezing, massaging his own buttocks with his hands. I thought he might be trying to dislodge a thong strap that had run up rather deep, but no, he seemed to be feeling up his own butt. I've never seen anything quite like it, unless I was hallucinating, and if I start hallucinating about Andrew Sullivan copping a feel of his own butt, it's time to check into the clinic for a little Elizabeth Wurtzel layoff.

So I beg any blogger able to do a "screen-grab," if you're pardon the expression, to study the last few minutes of this week's Real Time with Bill Maher and assure me my mind's not playing mad tricks.


So if any of you have such a picture...almost as disturbing as THIS (UTTERLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK...OR HUMANITY), feel free to send it on to Mr. Wolcott.

Not here, for the love of GOD, not here.

No comments: