Thursday, January 20, 2005

So this morning Attaturk was doing his usual morning routine

You know, pot of coffee, manic blogging, pilates, home manicure, Star Trek trivia, updating my internet shrine to the late Marlin Perkins, when I turned to this one channel.

Now, I have the basic cable, so I am not used to seeing anything risque, but the women were all flush and the men were filling up the front of their pants. And then I realized I was watching the Fox News Channel, today of all days they seem particularly excited. It appeared to be one long dry-hump. Steve Ducey was rubbing against E.D. Hill's leg while the latter was straddling her chair and moaning. Brian Kilmeade's back was to the camera but I'm pretty sure he was doing the virtual doggie with Linda Vester. It was unnerving let me tell you.

I just hope the men don't get the ol' sticky skivvies high school boys have to deal with.

No comments: