Thursday, May 03, 2007

Jeanine Bada Bing! Back in the News

I just love Jeanine Pirro.

I don't know if it's the mobbed-up, tax cheat husband; the steely professionalism she exhibited during her senate campaign; or her willingness to go the distance to fight sexual predators; but just when you think you've seen enough of inept, corrupt, or just plain dumb Republicans, Jeanine winds up back in the news.

Now Jeanine's accused of secretly taping conversations in her office as then-Westchester District Attorney -- and in a homage to Richard Nixon -- ordering the tapes destroyed on her way out of office. But all the tapes weren't destroyed -- and now they're being used to probe Jeanine -- specifically whether she conspired with Bernie Bada Bing! Kerik to tape husband Al Bada Bing! Pirro's boat in the hopes of confirming that he was cheating on her. In addition to the karmic boomerang that's whacked Jeanine, the tapes may throw into doubt some of her office's convictions (if they contain information the D.A. should have turned over to the defense).

I don't know what's on those tapes; but when you say "Jeanine Pirro" and "tapes" you know there's at least the potential for juicy stuff.
“What am I supposed to do, Bernie? Watch him fuck her every night?” according to a transcript obtained by WNBC-TV, the news organization that broke the story. “What am I supposed to do? I can go on the boat. I’ll put the fucking thing on myself.”
Release the transcripts!

No comments: