Thursday, January 03, 2008

Iowa Caucus Loss Excuse-O-Meter

Well, the results are in and no doubt, some of you are feeling better than others. For those in the latter camp, I offer the Rising Hegemon Iowa Caucus Loss Excuse-O-Meter. Chose the excuse for your loss that best fits and then ... onward to New Hampshire!
  1. "We wuz robbed."
  2. "My loss is really a win."
  3. "I lost, but everyone else sucks."
  4. "I lost, but Candidate X lost worse than me, so really, I won."
  5. "I am the Comeback Kid."
  6. "It ain't over 'til it's over."
  7. "The cold kept our people at home."
  8. "The media was against me."
  9. "The caucuses started too late/early, were too far away (and the parking sucked), and were on a Thursday and 'Grey's Anatomy' was on."
  10. "My opponent played dirty."
(Feel free to add more excuses in comments.)

No comments: