Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bombshell?

Aravosis, who has pretty much gone all-in for Obama proclaims this a "bombshell".

But is it really a "bombshell" that even Clinton insiders don't like Mark Penn?

Does anyone really like Mark Penn?

Does Mark Penn even like Mark Penn?

I know the Clinton team leaks like a goddamned spigot, which always bothered me about the Bill Clinton Administration...as opposed to the Bush Administration, which rarely leaks, it just slanders outsiders. I imagine a Hillary Clinton Administration would be much like her husband's on that score. I don't know whether that's good or bad. I think the latter, but not nearly as bad as the Bush model and about the 59th to 171st most important reason for voting for or against someone.

But still, the important thing to remember is how much people don't like Mark Penn, I guess.

Again, the one thing missing from journalism is, apparently, journalism. Snarking about campaign staff is fine fodder for a shitty blog written by a part-time obsessive/compulsive like me, but is it really worth page A1 of the Washington Post?

However, journalism is apparently well qualified to judge the quality of a man's propane grilled ribs.

I know, I know, but that story really irritates me.

No comments: