Friday, March 07, 2008

Dear Senator Clinton


You have no reason to know this, but as my legion of fans, okay many fans, alright some fans, actually my mother, *sigh* as my imaginary talking hamster friend Lenny knows, I get up quite early.

This allows me to call your Washington, D.C. office every morning at 3 a.m. eastern the last week or so (202) 224-4451. I just thought you'd like to know that I always get an answering machine and find out the office is closed.

If it makes you feel any better, a similar response is received from (202) 224-2854 as well as (202)224-2235.

In case you were wondering.

On the other hand, I'd like America to know that if I receive a call at 3 a.m. I'm actually awake drinking coffee already...maybe I should be President? Lenny always knows what to do -- especially if it involves telling me who is "Orcus, the Grand Soul Reaper" and who isn't. Lenny is all-wise -- and quite fond of parakeet heads as a sacrifice.

(pic from here)

No comments: