Friday, May 27, 2005

And Now a Short Statement from Tom Noe

Dear Ohio Resident,

Please be advised that if you indict me, you will lose out on the value of two separate, and solid, investments of your pension dollars.

First, I am only 60% of the way to collecting these amazing, shiny new quarters that bear symbols and information about the various states. I am quite certain that I will have the collection completed within a few years and then, well the skies the limit on their value. It will be as big as the Jefferson Two-Dollar bill and the Sacagawea dollar I assure you.


Second, I have been contacted by the Honorable Qwame Endufoo, who is a close friend of the wife of the former late President of Nigeria and he has access to his funds in a swiss bank account. I am certain that my investment in such an endeavor will bear fruit real soon. Patience please.


Thanks for your support,

Sincerely,


Tom Noe.

No comments: