Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What a stupifyingly Dope

Whenever I think, Bush couldn't possibly be any more venal, and sillier, and just jaw-droppingly bizarre douchebag, the man pulls out another meaningless and insulting act to try to show he cares, but just shows he's a goddamned insipid loon.

...and speaking of insipid, the questioner was Mike Allen (who the hell fed him this obsequious piece of shite?):

Q Mr. President, you haven't been golfing in recent years. Is that related to Iraq?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes, it really is. I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the Commander-in-Chief playing golf. I feel I owe it to the families to be as -- to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal.


Golf?!!!

Of all the things your could sacrifice to express solidarity with the troops you stuck in that hellhole you chose golf?

Really?

Why not ball-point pens? Sponge-Cake? Your 'Manimal DVD Set'?

Oh, I know, how about not fucking being a goddamned warmongering asshole?

Showing solidarity with the troops by giving up golf, the guy who did this?



Nonetheless, the moron hasn't given up dancing like a dipshit in solidarity with the troops.





No comments: