Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dear out of work Republican Activist

Hello Conservative Operative,

My name is Ernie Fletcher and I run, well actually others do it for me but I am the governor of the Grape great state of Kentucky. Impressed. No? You should be because here in the statehouse of KY if you need work, we got it for you in Kentucky. You see, we have job openings here in KY and we only hire political operatives such as yourself.

Don't worry about experience, qualifications, training, education, and all that other liberal claptrap. If you got the RIGHT beliefs, well... we got the job openings.

So, if you want to work in a state that loves horsies and where your work will solely be judged by how conservative you are and how close you are, were, or how much you fantasize about great conservatives like St. Reagan. Aw, Reagan...

Um, where was I? Oh yeah, if you got the conservative credentials then we want you to work for us in Kentucky. Hey, it can really pay off. Look at me. It may have taken me more than a decade to buy the governorship, but here I am.

And don't think this is small smashed tatters, no sir. We all know a former conservative governor who is doing pretty well for himself. Yes siree.

Yours in conservative politics (is there any other kind?)


-Ernie "Fletch" Fletcher

No comments: