Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hideous

A One Act Play


"Mr. Chairman, this is my "Oooooooh Face". Last seen without chemical enhancement in 1975 when Betty Ford touched my forearm."


"Whaaaaaa?"


"Hey, it was nothing. He may not have been on medication, but I sure was."


"Jerry, we all enjoyed Betty's prescription addiction in the 1970s"


"Yes, we did. It is all very blurry, as is everything else."


"I forgive you."

You see, there can be happy endings.

By the way, the pictures of Gerald and Betty Ford are actually from this:

Betty Ford speaks after she was named the recipient of the 2005 Gerald R. Ford Medal for Distinguished Public Service at The Lodge in Rancho Mirage, Calif., Monday, June 6, 2005. Past recipients include Alan Greenspan, Richard Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.


Well, first of all, thanks for waiting all these years to finally show some fucking nepotism. Second, if I were Betty, I'd say, thanks, but, no thanks.

No comments: