Thursday, June 16, 2005

Question for Hegemonians

If Attaturk collected the last 16 months of his drivel, edited it a bit, added a few new things and put it into the "rare" print format, would you have any interest in buying it?

Just wondering before I go to the work of actually doing it.

Oh, and if you are a publisher (as opposed to using www.lulu.com) I'm especially curious. Granted, I do not have red hair, large breasts, nor am I consumed with thoughts of anal sex. This means I come substantially cheaper than a $250,000 advance -- (well, for that reason and the fact that I am substantially less read and you'd be INSANE to give me more than a friendly sounding cease and desist order).

But on the other hand, I'm not Steven King's Albino Brother either.

Thanks for your response.

No comments: