Friday, August 04, 2006

Not much funny 'bout War Hate & Not Understanding

(Sorry Nick Lowe)



I sleepwalk through
This wicked world
Searchin' for wars to fight in my clear insanity.

I ask myself
Is all hope lost?

Nope there'll bit more pain and hatred, and misery?



And each time I feel like this inside,
There's one thing I really know:

I sure do love my war hate & not understanding
Yes, I surely love war hate & not understanding.



And as I made worse
These troubled times

My spirit so uplifted by warcrimes
'Cause I am so fucking strong
And We sure can be trusted

With making disharmony?
Sweet agony.

'Cause each time I feel polls slippin' away, I know that I can rely.

On good ol' standbys war hate & not understanding

Yes, I surely love war hate & not understanding.



'Cuz we be the strong
And "We say" we're trusted
Maintaining disharmony
Sweet misery.

'Cause without reality slippin' away, I'd have to sit and cry.

But, thank you Jesus for war hate & not understanding
My good ol' buddies war hate & not understanding
Yes, I surely love war hate & not understanding.




And just because it's one of the best, here's a much better deal: