Thursday, February 12, 2009

Low in moral fiber


So little cross-over by the GOP for the stimulus bill, I'm sure it was all because of their true policy differences, no? What say you Transportation Secretary, and Republican, Roy LaHood?


After the gaggle, ABC News asked Mr. LaHood if he would comment on why every single one of his former colleagues on that side of the aisle voted against the bill.

"The ones that I talked to I think they were concerned about the process and that, you know, they weren't involved in the process," LaHood said. "And as I said earlier I think when they talked about the transportation part of the stimulus I have not heard one word of criticism about it."


Aw, thank goodness it's about the "principle" of the thing. Did the holy roller contingent curse a red-stated blue streak worthy of Eric Cantor?

Today's GOP, if only Piero Manzoni were alive to put it in a can.

Speaking of which:


This stimulus bill is huge, so disastrous, and so harmful to our country that even though Obama has been in office for less than a month, I think it’s already fair to label him as one of the worst Presidents in American history. – John Hawkins, Right Wing News


Somehow unaccompanied by a *rim shot*.

(pic from here)

[cross-posted at Firedoglake]

No comments: