Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I guess love really does require "commitment"

I do believe we have found the creepiest story of lust ever committed between a dentist/real estate agent/lawyer and her debarred "law clerk"

For much of 2009, a disbarred attorney named Charles Lincoln played key roles in Orly Taitz’s multiple “birther” lawsuits against President Obama. Lincoln claimed to be a “law clerk” for Taitz, and he showed up again and again to file documents or assist her in court.

Last week, Lincoln went on his personal blog and filed a lengthy, emotional post confessing that he had fallen in love with Taitz


Wait, it gets better, and by better I mean worse.

She needed me and probably still needs me in every possible way, but I don’t have her husband’s money and so she chose to DUMP me, to DUMP real love, for the illusion of piles of federal reserve notes and other credits, and she goes on with her reckless rage and fire.


Oh, death by birthing, the ironic sting is both creepy and hilarious.

[cross-posted at Firedoglake]

No comments: