Monday, March 08, 2010

Ending done ruined and fucked it

For those of you who saw Alice in Wonderland this weekend...and apparently that was an awful lot of you (and me too obviously).

KIND OF SPOILER ALERT...



What did you think of the Johnny Depp as Mad Hatter doing the futterwacken?

I didn't think the movie was all that awesome, but it wasn't terrible, but that part was execrable. Yanked me out of the movie and into "Electric Boogaloo". It was up there with the ending of "Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith" when a movie that was disappointing in that it wasn't disappointing enough so far, reached that hilarious point in it's near ending.

I am speaking, of course, of the "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" moment -- the most I've ever laughed out loud at the trite stupidity of a movie at the moment I first saw it.

2 comments:

pansypoo said...

um. i don't think that spoiled a thing, but then i haven't read alice either.
or saw the last 3 tar wars.
what?

psychobroad said...

What is futterwacken?