Monday, March 15, 2010

Get "Dan Brown" involved

Yeah, this is what it has come to for Pope Nixon, he's being set up.

The pope's spokesman has launched a vigorous counter-attack against a report linking Benedict XVI to a sex abuse cover-up while he was archbishop of Munich from 1977 to 1981.

Father Federico Lombardi appeared to suggest in an interview on Vatican Radio that the pope, who also has strong links to the city of Regensburg, was the victim of a plot.


Where is Sister Rosemary Woods and Monsignor Haldeman?

Bill Donahue will soon be slandering somebody I'm sure.

4 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Nah, Nixon was the very soul of expressiveness compared to Ratzinger. Here's how Tricky Dick would have done it:

And in all my years of public life, I have never obstructed justice. And I think, too, that I can say that in my years of public life, that I welcome this kind of examination because people have got to know whether or not their Pope's a perv. Well, I'm not a perv.

Montag said...

Ah, well, and here I thought that the church hierarchy picking a former Hitler-jugend and an accessory after the fact in pedophilia was a move toward truth in advertising....

pansypoo said...

same as it ever was.

Anonymous said...

Let us not forget: Popes are Infallible.
Liegemen will spin and spin and spin