Friday, March 05, 2010

How surprising

That Drudgico would peddle the "brilliance" that is the forth-coming Karl Rove Memoir, listed at 500 plus pages, but Rove's math tells him it is thicker than War & Peace and will be thought of more highly among the people that matter -- Sean Hannity and James Glassman.

Though Mike Allen claims to have excerpts, I can tell you that this blog has one...page 313, April 2005:

"I saw him against the moonlight of Camp David, the vibrant Camp Breeze blowing off his, uh, scalp. His six pack abs glistening in the pale light.

As my wife Darby stood nearby he said, 'Karl, look at your woman, now back to me, now back at your woman, now back...to me...sadly she isnt me, the man your woman should smell like'. Shortly thereafter, he showed me his boat and revealed had two tickets to a cockfight/dwarf-toss -- which have always been things that I like.

The next thing you know, Jeff Gannon and I were on a horse."

No comments: