Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's probably

Not a good sign when the actress who appeared in Michigan Senate Candidate Pete Hoekstra's racist ad, apologizes:
"I am deeply sorry for any pain that the character I portrayed brought to my communities. As a recent college grad who has spent time working to improve communities and empower those without a voice, this role is not in any way representative of who I am. It was absolutely a mistake on my part and one that, over time, I hope can be forgiven. I feel horrible about my participation and I am determined to resolve my actions."
That one's going to be a little harder for them to dismiss...but I'm sure they'll manage.

2 comments:

kth said...

If she really wants to make amends, she could appear in a commercial for Hoekstra's opponent (assuming Hoekstra wins the crackhead primary).

pansypoo said...

let's thank her. he's likely to lose now.