I imagine, if we tried, we could easily have a half-dozen people sit around a table and when the question posed is, "If you could create the perfect stereotype for the new President of the NRA, what would he (because it's gonna be a guy) be like?"
And after about 30 seconds we would probably come up with this:
1. He would be from the South.
2. He would be certain that Eric Holder and Hillary Clinton tried to get the U.N. to take guns away.
3. He would refer to the Civil War as "The War of Northern Agression".
4. He'd call Obama a "Euro-peen" Socialist (to which I'd respond, "if only!")
5. He would look like Yosemite Sam.