Tuesday, May 07, 2013

I'm just glad that someone invented the internet

Because I'm glad it now belongs to Charles Ramsey.

I just hope it doesn't now try to destroy the guy, because he's a stone cold hero.

Also yes, the man should have free McDonald's for life if he wants...and it will always be McRib season if he wants one.*

Let us just say that America has now found a reason to completely replace Not Joe the Not Plumber with a real, earthy, and sincere 'Murican and he's even from Ohio.




*Somehow this seems like no real reward.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen.

feralcrj

Raoul Paste said...

I thought I was watching a sketch on Chappelle's show. Great stuff; he's a hero.

pansypoo said...

may he survive the gnews. he is a hoot!

Mungen Cakes said...

Charles Ramsey should be the spokesman and symbol of post-racial America.