Saturday, September 28, 2013

No right-wing whack-job who advocates war crimes

Ever remains unemployed. 

Elizabeth O’Bagy, the foreign policy analyst who helped convince Senator John McCain to bomb Syria (and was later fired for lying about having a doctorate from Georgetown) has a new job: an analyst for John McCain. Congrats!

If only Hitler had limited his atrocities to people of color (a model Mussolini wanted followed) he'd have had been left alone by the west for a long career as German Chancellor -- and probably have Ann Coulter write a book full of faulty footnotes to praise him.

5 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Too skeezy for Kimberly Kagan and the Institute O' War? Such a thing is not possible.

And yet. She does have that younger Sarah Palin thing going on. Guess the old goat likes 'em brunette and desperate on the Highway to the Danger Zone.

Anonymous said...

Coulter still might have an Adolf-wasn't-as-bad-as-you-think screed in her. Hell, Pat Buchanan revealed his own inner-Nazi not too long ago.

pansypoo said...

she has the rite skill set for mccant.

Anonymous said...

"If only Hitler had limited his atrocities to people of color..."

I turn my computer on every day and go online and search for paragraphs and sentences like this one. Thank you, Dr. Atta. This one's a keeper.

--Daddy-O

Anonymous said...

I realize it might not be as obvious as I meant: I APPROVE of the words I read in this post. They are new to me, imaginative, intelligent and strike me as being right on the mark.

--Daddy-O