Monday, April 04, 2005

Ick

Randall Terry presents the creepiest musical number since David Irving appeared as Tevya in Fiddler on the Roof, via Crooks & Liars!

Digby supplies the lyrics:

When I feel the waves crash over me
Father
And my heart is overwhelmed with pain
Help me, find me, seek me, hide me
In the scars you bear
Caress me in your embrace
Run your fingers through my hair
I believe in you


For years I have been under the belief that the creepiest thing we see on video year after year is Jerry Lewis's 'Child in Wheelchair Parade', ending after more than 20 hours with him singing (horrifically) "You'll Never Walk Alone!" ... OY!

But for 2005 we have set a bar that even that cannot pass.

Coming Soon, Randall Terry changes "Tommy!" to "Cousin Kevin" and dedicates it to Tom DeLay (perhaps he can drown in Chocolate & Baked Beans?)

No comments: