Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Kosher Ranch

I did not know that Bush's tax-dodge gift from political underwriters had been dubbed "Prairie Chapel Ranch". But there are other suggestions, as you'll see in this stream of consciousness post.


When the belly starts a rumbling and I'm jonesing for a treat,
I close my eyes for a big surprise the tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch


I love tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch - the breasts they grown on trees


and streams of bacon ranch dressing flow right up to your knees
there's tumbleweeds of bacon and cheddar paves the streets


folks don't fudge it cause you got the juice


there's a train of ladies coming with a nice caboose


never get in trouble, never need an excuse


that's the tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch


I love the tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch no one tells you to behave


your wildest fantasies come true - Dallas Andover cheerleaders give you shaves


where onions make you laugh instead and french fries grow like weeds


You get to veg all day,


all the lotto tickets paid,


there's a king that wants you to have it your way,


that's the tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch.


Cooooome aaaaand get it!

No comments: