Thursday, August 10, 2006

My August Holiday

Before I came back to reality, the reality of Joe Lieberman being used as a dirty damp mop, I attempted some find out how life is for the chimp by going on a little vacation. I didn't have any brush to clear nor armadillas ta chase, but you can't have it all. Besides, I could not only not match my get away to the chimp's from a time perspective, I was staying with my family in my hometown of Los Angeles and was on my holiday for all of 4 days when I had to return to reality. So I started thinking, with the chimp spending about half his time in the oval office on vacation (actually, if you add sleeping, eating, exercise, and Camp David together, has the guy put in more than one year out of the last six actually "working") when does your vacation stop being a vacation and actually become, well, a job?

Can't you just stay in Crawford? Oh I forgot the word "asshole", please amend the prior remark.

No comments: