Saturday, April 14, 2007

IT Problems

Apparently people with Internet Explorer are having trouble loading this site. As I'm a Firefox user this doesn't really affect me. But it does affect our traffic, which injures my frail yet (almost) Joe Klein-sized ego. In fact, like Joe Klein, I am considering blaming users for this problem, even though it has, as with Joe Klein, nothing to do with you at all.

From our end, I have no idea why this is, we haven't put up any funky code over the last few days, so it must be something with IE. In other words, like Republicans...and Joe Klein...I accept no responsibility for this whatsoever.

On a side note, sometime in the last few weeks we passed 2 million visitors for this site, at least half of which were not me refreshing every half-hour. Two million visitors seems like an accomplishment. Why, in three years and a month we've equaled about three days of traffic at the Great Orange Satan. Thanks.

No comments: