Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hi Def

Those Nigerian E-Mails finally paid off and I was able to fulfill the single-middle aged man's goal in life. Superfluous buying!

I bought myself a big-ass HDTV. I needed it for research (a sociological study on the effects of large screen high-definition televisions on killing off what remains of the desire to "get a life" -- this used to accomplished by becoming a "drunk").

Golly, I hope that means I can write it off?

But this post isn't about me, it's about me and how much my cable provider sucks.

I won't name names (but it starts with "Media" and ends with "Com"), but if all cable companies are run like this one, I have no idea how they will have any customers remaining except morons like me who live where they don't have a viewing angle on the right satellite.

Thus endeth the rant.

No comments: