Tuesday, December 04, 2007

And the streak ends

Joe DiMaggio eventually met Jim Bagby, and now the GOP's string of perverts -- as it was destined to do -- cums to an ignominious end:

A member of U.S. Sen. Maria Cantwell's staff has been charged in federal court after a sting operation in which he allegedly solicited sex from what he thought was a 13-year-old boy.

James Michael McHaney, 28, was charged Saturday in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., with using a computer to arrange a sexual encounter with an informant posing as a boy, according to court records.


Silly Democrat, that's a Homeland Security guy's job if ever there was one.

I only hope John Derbyshire can come forth and comdemn this behavior!

But I come here to commemorate the ending of this streak...

From "the Cock-headed Manwhore" to "I'm afraid of black men so I had to give one head" to "I have a Wide Stance" it has been one hell of a ride...uh, so to speak.

So I salute you GOP-Perverts at the conclusion of your heretofore unheard of streak of sexual perversions (well since the "Era of Good Feelings" when there was a non-partisan Gang-Bang or Daisy Chain every fucking day in the Capital Rotunda...Henry Clay was a fantastic catcher -- ask David Broder, he was there, misses the era terribly).

I wonder what Ted Haggard is up to?

No comments: