Monday, December 03, 2007

He may be an outright fraud

But dag-nabbit he writes shit the way we imagine it to be!

So sayeth K-Lo in her defense of gargantuan shit-thrower Thomas Smith. A guy who makes GI Beauchamp look like Edward Murrow.

I wish this hadn’t happened. I still think Smith is a well-intentioned reporter. We post him on a submission-by-submission basis and will continue to do so unless we have reason to decide otherwise.


Now, back to the Waffle-Cone Mobile!


You just have to marvel at my mad photoshop skilz, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do trust all the ideas you've offered in your post. They're very convincing and will certainly work.
Nonetheless, the posts are too short for novices.
Could you please extend them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.


my web site: how much should i weigh for my height