Monday, June 09, 2008

Gaffe-a-thon

Look, if we're going to just put up one YouTube gaffe after another from the candidates it's going to be a long campaign.

I admit it, I'm a liberal partisan...but over the last many months all three candidates have said goofy shit over minor errors because their tired.

Some are more profound than others..."bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iraq" is to me more troubling than mistaking what town you're in.

And, since I keep hearing the right-wing trying to bullshit with such minor gaffes...along with just plain ol' bullshit, I'll put this one up from January.

Apparently, Putin has been far more militarily agressive than I thought and somehow we lost the Cold War under the Chimperor Disgustus too:


Putin is President of Germany.

Fez tip Oliver Willis

No comments: