Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hilarious

OH MY!

Much mirth has been made over McCain's site selling "Golf Gear" on its home page. Well, it allows comments on the gear and they are frickin' sweet.

The original links to the comments are here...go see it while you can.

Just a sample:

I can't believe what John McCain is packing! June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Richard C. Mongler from Virginia Beach, VA United States


These balls are fantastic. I tell you, I've tried many balls, but these are by far the best. Entirely white, rolling John McCain's balls around in my hands is a pure pleasure. I can feel each individual dimple, and they're so adorable up close, the way I like to examine balls to ensure the highest quality.

The downside is that these golf balls almost feel like they've been painted over something that was once pasty white and older than one might think. If I press hard enough I think I can feel some scars, but then again it's never a good idea to press too hard on one's balls. Nevertheless, it might be why these balls tend to get stuck in quagmires or sand.

If you've got George W. Bush's golf pack, you'll probably like this one. Their balls look almost exactly alike when they're sitting right next to each other and they perform in the same fashion. I know I have my own personal balls that have always worked for me, but I think I could spend hours playing with John McCain's!


And:

Surgarific! Cheaper than a tank of gas! June 11, 2008
Reviewer: Ted Underhill from Straight Talk Express


John McCain's balls look great against any green fairway.
I always wanted John McCain's name tatooed onto my dimply white balls and now I have it on all 3 of my Balls. But watch out these balls are wound pretty tight!

No comments: