Friday, October 24, 2008

A Note of Thanks

Dear William Kristol,

I just want to thank you -- from the bottom of my blue state liberal elitist heart -- for convincing John McCain to choose Sarah Palin as his running mate. Without your wise counsel, John McCain might have picked, well, anyone other than Palin and then God knows where these polls would be. I never thought I'd find myself writing to you, let alone writing to thank you, but it's been a strange election season.

Please continue to counsel Republican candidates going forward. In fact, I suspect that Michele Bachmann, Republican of Minnesota's sixth district would appreciate a word from you at this time.

Very truly yours,

res
P.S. When you see Little Richie Startbursts Lowry, thank him for me, too. After all, he played his part, too.

No comments: