Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Apparently, we just all suck

Thanks so much for almost acting like you give a shit what I and two-thirds of the nation think Mr. President, thanks so fucking much.

I'm sure I'll vote for you in 2012, after all, the alternative is Sarah Palin or another equally insane choice. And you and Rahm no doubt know this is my alternative and are relying upon it.

But I'm glad I'm your fucking chump. I want Joe Lieberman punished, and kissing his ass and making him de facto President when the vast majority not just of the base, but the majority of everyone fucking one hates his fucking guts is not at all my cup o' tea. Who's the bigger fuck-face, the fuck-face or the guy who lets the fuck-face get away with being a fuck-face?

And god-dammit, look how many fucks I've put in this fucking post, it's like I'm fucking Thers, fuck, fuck, fuck!

You folks have really done an awesome job playing poker against yourselves. Oh, I know it's so difficult, after all boy-wonder Matthew Yglesias says so and I'm sure so does Li'l Petey Beinart, but how about just once, JUST FUCKING ONCE (DAMN IT!) you take out the god-damn hammer against someone that isn't a member of your fucking base?

Merry fucking Christmas, asshole.

Meanwhile, Booman puts a hap-hap happy face on it all, should you require a change of tune.


And now back to our regular non-ranting programming.

No comments: