Thursday, March 11, 2010

MATLOCK!!!


Please allow me to undertake part 2010 of my praise for how awesome state governments are (just ask any person in any state and they'll tell you...actually they'll tell you the opposite but not in my world).


Oh, and yes, there is praise for Paul Ryan.

What do I win?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

In addition, no mention of Bush and his wars or his massive tax cuts that are responsible for the lion's share of the deficit -- no somehow that is implied to be the Democrat's fault (also no mentioned, Bush's tanking of the economy which makes up the bulk of the rest).

3 comments:

JDM said...

Whatta godawful old asshole.

Shut up, old man, or I'll break ur fucking arm.

pansypoo said...

ryan is a TOTAL sleeze.

it's like that dallas episode. 2001-2008 never happened

vox clamantis in red state said...

Man this new way of posting comments took a whole lot of making Google happy.