Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dream big

Just a bit of white-out...unironically:
Republican Dave Spence, the plastics guru running for governor, says he "earned a degree in Economics" from the University of Missouri. That may be true — but it is not entirely accurate. According to the university, Spence's degree is not in economics. It is in home economics.
But Spence has a tried and true explanation that makes him the ideal Republican candidate:
"I was a 60-watt bulb in a 100-watt society."
Which I guess beats Rick Perry who was one of three things, a dim bulb, a tulip bulb or a, uh, the other thing.

So by all means, elect this guy Governor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today's Repuke party -- stupidity is a virtue.

Privatize the Profits! Socialize the Costs! said...

That's a real coincidence! Because it so happens that I myself am a SURGEON!

Well, okay, if you want to get technical... I'm actually a tree surgeon...but so what? I have to make life and death decisions every day!

pansypoo said...

I KNOW I KNOW, perry is a tulip poplar. wait....